Pages

Wednesday

Bright Heart of Many Blessings



Yes, I lead an incredibly challenging life! But it is also one where I truly realize the personal need for time of my own..doing the things that I love to do the most!

And of all of these many and varied things...one of them, of course, is quilting! And with that quilting, my very, very favorite thing in the whole world to quilt is small format art quilts for donation to the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI)

I'm simply doing a quick job of cutting and pasting my work, here, so click on the links to see them up close and personal..and if you don't see a price listed...well, beat them to some potential auction price..and make Ami an offer ;) Now, offer should still be generous...all profits of the sale of these quilts is going for Alzheimer's research funding through their sale by AAQI

Some of these are brand new...just put into the system and not yet listed for sale...so if you don't see a price listed.....
Make Ami and AAQI an offer and buy them now...I may be REALLY famous by tomorrow ;)

See all of my quilts by clicking through my web pages at AAQI!

(Why not make a biggie sized donation and purchase all of them?)
You can reach AAQI by email at Info@AlzQuilts.org


10,006 - One World, One Shared Challenge

Michele Bilyeu Salem, OR USA Width: 11.5" Length: 9" Designer: Original design ... all connected, all sharing the challenges of life and of living. Contact Michele Dedication: For all of us who are in this together. May we face ...





10,281 - Longing For Freedom $75.00

Michele Bilyeu Salem, OR USA Width: 11.25" Length: 8.25" Designer: Original design ...





10,680 - Ethereal $70.00

Michele Bilyeu Salem, OR USA Width: 9" Length: 12" Designer: Original design ... of us can fly free of this world's challenges and constraints. Contact Michele Dedication: For my beloved mother, now in her 7th year of battling ...



11,086 - Song of the Hills

Michele Bilyeu Salem, OR USA Width: 12" Length: 9" Designer: Original design ... These words were my inspiration, and this this poet, my muse. Contact Michele Dedication: In memory of those whose lives have touched ours, as ...





11,372 - At Peace In My Garden

Michele Bilyeu Salem, OR USA Width: 11.25" Length: 8.75" Designer: Original design ... my garden. Its ever changing cycles renew me, and I am at peace. Contact Michele Dedication: For those who seek, those who do, and those who find ...





11,682 - The Shirt Off Their Backs

Michele Bilyeu Salem, OR USA Width: 9" Length: 11.75" Designer: Original design ... I made this quilt from my heart, to thank all of them. Contact Michele Ded ...





11,819 - Bright Heart of Many Blessings...shown at top

not yet scanned into the AAQI system but you can see it's page in progress at:
http://www.alzquilts.org/11819.html


Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska. Sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns and encouraging others to join in the Liberated Quilting Challenge and make or donate small art quilts to the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) Help us change the world, one little quilt at a time!
Posted by Picasa